Senior Product Manager (vervuld)
The Product Manager is responsible for managing one or more primary product categories throughout the product life cycle. Activities include developing a product roadmap, conducting competitive benchmarking, identifying and filling product gaps, leading cross-functional teams in developing new products, managing product cost and profitability, leading product cost-reduction activities, monitoring and adapting the product portfolio strategy, leading product commercialization efforts, and providing marketing support for pricing, sales, training, literature, and promotions.
This position will be at Intergas, located in Coevorden the Netherlands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Oversees the product life cycle and manage the development, profitability and market share growth of assigned products categories;
• Partners with cross-functional teams to complete project justification analysis via ROI & payback periods and develop project buy-in;
• Develops and maintains a product road map that positions Rheem to win in the marketplace, drives customer centric innovations, ensures P&L growth, and includes the latest VOC input;
• Leads cross-functional team on product development projects ensuring they stay on schedule and on budget;
• Collaborates with engineering, manufacturing and purchasing to drive cost reduction activities to maintain and grow product portfolio profitability Member of the Rheem family;
• Partners with marketing to provide the sales team with the necessary sales knowledge, training and materials enabling them to sell the product;
• Prepares product forecasts and monitor inventory levels as serves as liaison with production to ensure supply timelines;
• Reviews and analyzes product data, keeps sales team up to date on new developments regarding the company’s or competitor’s products;
• Leads competitive benchmarking activities to identify and address product gaps such as product teardowns, PEP process, customer interviews, online research and other benchmarking methodologies.
Experience and Skills:
WHAT YOU NEED
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• 5 years of experience in product management, marketing, sales, and engineering related fields.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
HOW TO STAND OUT
• Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• Sales, marketing, or HVAC / Water Heating industry experience preferred.
Our client offers:
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package that is based on your abilities and expected value addition.