- Groningen ,
For our client, the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, we are looking for a qualified finance individual responsible for all aspects of accounting, financial planning and analysis, including the improvement of processes and systems.
Radial, a Bpost group company, is the global leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations.
Premier brands around the world confidently partner with Radial to deliver their brand promises, anticipate and respond to industry disruption, and compete in a rapidly evolving market.
Radial's innovative solutions connect retailers and customers through advanced omnichannel technologies, efficient B2C and B2B fulfillment, shipping, supply chain services, intelligent payments and fraud protection and insightful customer care services – especially where high-value customer experiences are critical. They are flexible, scalable, and focused on their clients' business objectives.
To support Radial’s European expansion, Radial is looking for a professional individual to support their team in the Netherlands as a Financial Controller.
Radial is looking for a qualified finance individual responsible for all aspects of accounting, financial planning and analysis, including the improvement of processes and systems. To support and work closely with the Finance and Senior Management teams to provide timely and accurate financial information.
• Supervise and controlling the accounting
• Report accounting figures to the group
• Business partner with Operational teams to continue to drive financial awareness for Radial Netherlands
• Continuously improve upon financial and accounting systems and processes
• Prepare and maintain budget and forecast bridges, long term, yearly and quarterly.
• Produce monthly forecasts working closely with relevant stakeholders
• Report the monthly financial results to the site and BU management
• Produce relevant analysis to allow management to make informed decisions
• Challenge the business performance against the targets (budget, forecast, long term plan)
• Define the action plan with the business leaders to improve the performance
• Develop key financial and operational performance indicators
• Produce, review and drive weekly operational reporting and dashboards
• Perform monthly P&L business reviews and provide high quality analysis and commentary for variances
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, confident with all types of data
• Good communicator with the ability to influence upwards and outwards
• Preferred to have SAP and/or Oracle Financials + reporting tool experience
• Between 3 to 5 years accounting (supervision) experience in the Netherlands
• At least 3 years controlling experience encompassing management and financial reporting.
• Will have worked and thrived in a fast moving, international and dynamic commercial organisation operating as a Financial Controller
• Sector experience sought includes eCommerce logistic, fulfilment or one closely related.
• Previous exposure to an agile matrix and international environment
• Used to working closely with and influencing activity and behaviours across a broad range of commercial departments.
• Strong focus on systems and operational reporting is a major requirement.
• Highly motivated, independent, positive and fully engaged in the pursuit of personal and business objectives.
• High levels of personal credibility and approachability and adopts an open and charismatic style.
• Ready to travel regularly (3-5 days/month) in Europe (mostly Brussel)
• Attractive working conditions and development opportunities.
• The chance to work with a very motivated international team of experienced professionals.
• Innovative approach to commerce enables individuals to experience the latest trends first hand, with each individual helping to shape the shopping experiences of the future.
• Opportunity for international exposure via Radial’s network of global locations.